[Qgis-user] Serious bug returns to Qgis revision 13878

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 23:50:27 PDT 2010

Hi Marco!

As there were already a few string changes after string freeze - and it
seems that devs does not take string freeze very serious ;) - I suggest
to change this one more string for 1.5. (As long as it is really just
one string)

And I promise that I take more care on string changes after string
freeze for 1.6 (just revert any string change after string freeze)

What are you thinking about this?

Regards,
Werner