[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Lionel Roubeyrie lionel.roubeyrie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 04:43:05 PDT 2010

Hi all,
it's not an abnormal plugin fonctionnality but a standard error
message saying there's some python unsatisfied dependencies, like you
can read at the end of the error message or from the shell :
"ImportError: No module named matplotlib.pyplot". Just have to install
matplotlib and all will be ok. After that, when I was young I learned
a basic rule of life saying if I want an information, I have to
correctly ask the question and not so optionnaly be civilized with an
simple "hello". Didn't see that in the first post...