[Qgis-user] Qgis unstable in Ubuntu 10.10

Paco Ferri auroch.f at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 07:20:41 PDT 2010

Dear all

I have installed Qgis 1.4.0-enceladus in ubuntu 10.10. Apparently it works
fine and it oppens very fast (much faster than under windows) but it crashes
every time when doing things like dragging the window, minimising it or just
double clicking on the task bar. This happens when a project is loaded. A
friend of mine, with more experience in Qgis is encountering a similar
problem using Qgis 1.5.0, although I do not know which version of UBUNTU is
she using.

Thankyou in advance for your help.

Paco