[Qgis-user] point displacement renderer pluggin

s.lazarescu stanca.lazarescu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 01:48:54 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am addressing you all regarding the QGIS plugin "point displacement
renderer".

I am presently working with QGIS for my internship project and I have
encountered the problem of overlapping point features, representing the
entreprises that were geolocated according to their postal address and often
at the street level.

The functionnality of this plugin could be the solution. Since it doesn't
seem to be part of the core plugins of QGIS I am looking for a link allowing
me to download its sources. I tried the link proposed by Marco Hugentobler
(www.hugis.net/point_displacement_renderer.tgz) but it is no longer valid.

I would highly appreciate your helping me out.

Thank you
Cheers

Stanca