[Qgis-user] qgis/osgeo4w error after update

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Wed Feb 16 13:49:49 PST 2011

Hi everybody,

> Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:53:35 +0000
> From: Giovanni Manghi <giovanni.manghi at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Qgis-user] qgis/osgeo4w error after update
> To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
>
> I updated my osgeo4w installation and after that I get this
>
> "qgis.exe - Entry Point Not Found" and "The procedure entry
> point ?driver at QSqlDatabase@@SA?AVQStringList@@XZ could not be located
> in
> the dynamic link library QtSql4.dll"
>
> while trying to run both qgis 1.6 and trunk.
>
> Anyone else has this problem?
>
> Reinstalling from scratch gives the same problem.
>
> Cheers
>
> -- Giovanni --

I was also getting this error with the latest build, but running the
installer again I found that it hadn't installed the latest version of
all the QT related packages.  Installing these solved the problem.
I was also wondering why the latest build refuses to install without
GRASS...

Regards,
Alister