[Qgis-user] Missing primary key. (SOLVED)

Byron Como bcomo at cox.net
Sat Jan 8 16:42:52 PST 2011

This WAS a data issue. The solution came from Ben in the PostGIS mailing
list. The gid column used as the primary key was missing from the
geometry table. The solution was to delete the bad primary key and add
the gid column as a serial integer, then set  it as the table's primary
key. Everything works.
Thanks to all that responded. Happy New Year. I'll go back to my dark
little room now and be quiet.