[Qgis-user] Re: Newbie question - gml files

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 21:14:30 PST 2011

Hi,
An update:
I've tried downloading the osgeo4w program from after cleaning my hard
drive, and still the errror. :(

I also trid TatukGIS viewer, and it seems to not have the exact
projection preset, i sent a message to the support email, waiting to
hear back.

I noticed that on the arcGIS forum, the program 'QuickImport 10.0' was
mentioned as a plugin which has the drop-down box to change the x/y
coordiates.

Can anyone confirm that this works? (download the .gml and open it up)

I might need to do a factory reset on my computer, maybe that will help?

cheers,
Sam