[Qgis-user] QGis crashing when turning on data labels

Ara Kooser akooser at unm.edu
Mon Jul 4 16:17:22 PDT 2011

Hello all,

  I've successfully managed to do a fair amount of QGis in the plast couple of days. Thanks to all for the help!

Right now I am trying to turn on my data labels for a set of survey stations on a map I have. I have the shapefile but when I go into the layer and turn on the data labels the program crashes and exits. There is a very long error report from OS X that is generated as well.

  I am running QGis 1.7 on OS X 10.6.7 with 4 Gigs of ram, Intel processors. Any suggestions for getting my station id's on? I didn't want to put the error log in this e-mail since it is so long.

Thanks!
Ara