[Qgis-user] Customized-QGis for Land Management

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 00:59:15 PDT 2011

Hi Yudho,

PyQGIS with Spatialite is good way to start your project. Forget about
Access. Use Spatialite.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgeotux.tuxfamily.org%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_myblog%26task%3Dview%26id%3D251%26Itemid%3D59

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/PyQGIS-Selecting-Spatialite-Datasource-at-runtime-td5518560.html

Noli