[Qgis-user] Problem with qgis-web-client configuration

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Dec 9 08:13:52 PST 2012

Hi Otto,

In the next upcoming weeks we will increasingly use the options in
GetProjectSettings - which wouldn't work with GetCapabilities alone.

Right now it doesn't make much difference, but it will in the future -
esp. for metadata display or initial visible layers.

Also, if you want to use the advanced feature of separating the layer
drawing order from the order in the legend tree it only works with
GetProjectSettings.

Andreas