[Qgis-user] Re: QGIS 1.7.4 doesn't run in OpenSUSE 12.1

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Mon Feb 27 10:43:23 PST 2012

Hmmm....

I'm running 1.73 without problems on 12.1. I have libpython2.7 installed, from the main OpenSuse repository. QGIS seems happy with this, although I have not tried to upgrade to 1.74 yet.

Have you tried seaching for libpython with the Yast software manager & seeing what is available for your system?

Or you can use the OpenSuse one-click installer at:
http://software.opensuse.org/ymp/openSUSE:12.1:Update/standard/libpython2_7-1_0.ymp?base=openSUSE%3A12.1&query=libpython

HTH,

  Brent Wood