[Qgis-user] Re: QGIS 1.7.4 doesn't run in OpenSUSE 12.1

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:19:28 PST 2012

Hi Donovan,

Builds in OBS assume that only the default repositories are used, with
default packages, so updating manually KDE or Qt might cause such problems.

The only solution to use latest software AND have all packages tested
against them is Tumbleweed:

http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Tumbleweed

Regards,
Angelos