[Qgis-user] default print template

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:30:52 PDT 2012

Of course no defaults can satisfy all users completely.

This, as well as personalized default styles, could be achieved if we
could customize the "default" project.
Basically, one could save a project as the default, which would get
loaded every time a new project is created - instead of the global
defaults.

Makes sense?

Etienne