[Qgis-user] default print template

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Sun Jun 10 15:56:40 PDT 2012

[JM] Yes Etienne, that's exactly what I had in mind.
Tell qgis that this template should be loaded as the default at the
beginning of each program start.
Is there a way to have a python file loaded and executed as a default each
time the program starts?
I don't know much about python yet, but want to learn more about it and I'm
sure it can be programmed to do exactly that.
Jake