[Qgis-user] ERROR - "The procedure entry point sqlite3_open_v2 could not be located in the dynamic link library sqlite3.dll" when running QGIS 1.7 and 1.8 after OSGEO4w installation

Ramon AndiƱach custard at westnet.com.au
Sat Jun 16 03:00:31 PDT 2012

I'd have probably gone the other way around.

The one supplied with windows is now a bit old.

Either way. The error message is that QGIS can find more than one copy of the sqlite3.dll, and they're different versions - so its (understandably) confused and doesn't know which one to use.

For example see:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2012-March/016296.html
and various other points in the mailing list.

-ramon.