[Qgis-user] QGIS Master and Rasters to grayscale

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Jun 19 01:48:57 PDT 2012

Hi James

You may go to the raster properties, select render type singleband gray.
Then select contrast enhancement 'stretch to min/max' and click on
'load' to get the min/max values from the datasource.

Having this by default (options page) is not yet available with the new
raster classes. A bugticket is already filled.

Regards,
Marco