[Qgis-user] QGIS Master and Rasters to grayscale

James Stott James.Stott at npaconsult.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 02:18:07 PDT 2012

I have included links to two example jpgs to show what happens. 1.9.jpg shows what happens when I use the method detailed below.

I would like the raster to display as in the 1.8 jpg.

QGIS 1.8 https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6r5nAOdEBZrSjhyaHdoUW9LY0U

QGIS 1.9 https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6r5nAOdEBZrLUJ1dDNNM3BJZVE