[Qgis-user] GRASS: how to share a mapset on different pc

Bis Nulama bisnulama at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 22:27:58 PST 2012

I work on a qgis project with a colleague of mine. We created many layers with grass routines.
If I save the project on my PC and she opens it, all the "grass created layers" refer to path that is on my PC (I work on a disk named s:\, she work, she works in d:\) and qgis crashes!Is there a way to keep loaded in qgis the grass created layers and to modify the path to the layers (work in relative instead of absolute also with the grass location)
We also tried to delete all the grass-created-layers, we saved the project, and copied my grass location in her grass gisbase folder. But the locations looks unavailable...!!
thank you for your help
laura