[Qgis-user] Re: Rasterlite layer is just a black box

Ramon AndiƱach custard at westnet.com.au
Thu Mar 8 23:36:08 PST 2012

Jukka's file is not working in 1.7.4 or 1.9.90 (osgeo) on my win7 box, even with the updated dll.

I've loaded it through the DB manager. Using Layer->Add Spatialite Layer not working for me as it doesn't think there's any spatial layers (This could be driver error, I don't usually use SQL sources), but dragging the raster layer in I can see that there *is* information in the layer, but not in the raster field.

-ramon.

P.S. What's a BLOB.