[Qgis-user] rendering problem in print composer

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Mon May 14 14:11:59 PDT 2012

I created a custom point, (stylist bird house) and it looks like a birdhouse
in QGIS but when I bring the map into print composer the lines are
misplaced. Creating the bird house, I lowered respective raised a straight
line and turned it 90 degrees for floor and ceiling and used a > 90 degrees
turned as roof. Again it all looks ok when displayed in qgis but when I
bring it into the print composer all part seem to print on the same level
and not turned 90 degrees. Strangely the legend prints the houses correctly.

Did I find my second bug or do I just miss an important step?
Can anyone please help?
Jake