[Qgis-user] Qgis crashes frequently when digitizing streams over WMS images

Filipe Silva Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Sun May 20 01:01:12 PDT 2012

Hi Giovanni.

Yes it happens on a different machine, with a clean installation. Did you
"push" things? Sometimes it only takes a few minutes to crash, but on other
ocasions it takes about 10 minutes (both with Bing images and IGP images).
Could it be related to the WMS server and with how QGIS deals with any
problems coming from the "other end"?

Thanks for your help

Best
F.