[Qgis-user] combine field calculator functions

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 04:42:32 PDT 2013

Hey Micheal,

This is currently not possible.  If you are running QGIS 1.9 you do have
the ability to define your own functions using Python example here
https://github.com/NathanW2/qgsexpressionsplus/blob/master/functions.py however
if you are new to Python and QGIS this isn't something I would do right
away.

- Nathan