[Qgis-user] Legend in Print Composer Master 31

Lene Fischer lfi at life.ku.dk
Sun Aug 11 07:49:15 PDT 2013

Hi

First
I have a layer which is categorized. In the layer>legend there is an empty signature - as always.
When I insert a legend in the print composer, the empty signature now is shown with the layer name - not empty as in the layer legend.

Secondly
In the print composer>Legend Items  I try to delete the Layers title. In 1.8 I marked the text clicked in the pencil and deleted the text. In Master 31 I can still do the same, but the text is not deleted. How can this be done.

Regards
Lene Fischer