[Qgis-user] Testing OSGeo4W 64bit

Ramon Andiñach custard at westnet.com.au
Mon Aug 26 03:31:24 PDT 2013

Hi Jürgen,

I think I'm missing something somehow.

I've downloaded the installer, run the installer and gone into advanced and clicked on experimental. However, I'm not seeing the 64-bit versions or anything that looks different to the 32-bit installer.

I did tell it to install into a different path, so that I didn't damage my 32-bit installs, but I'm being told everything is up to date.

Bit confused, and wondering if I could get some help?

-ramon.