[Qgis-user] translate qgis into Chinese

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 08:33:13 PDT 2013

Hi!

Thanks for offering your help! You are more than welcome to contribute
to translations (and even more to help fixing bugs).
We do have a chinese translation [0] and I would be more than happy if
you take the file and continue with the translation.
As you are a programer it would be nice if you could create a clone of
qgis on github and make pull request to that repository. [1]

If you need any info try to read on the webpage[2] or the wiki[3] and
if you still have question .. well .. you already asked here :)
The most common communication channel is IRC - but I am sure you'll
find every information at the webpages ..

As the translation team leader I'd like to ask you if you could also
subscribe to the translators mailing list (very low traffic) where
ongoing call for translations are being sent before the release.[4]

thanks a lot for offering your help and welcome @QGIS

kind regards
Werner

[0] https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/blob/master/i18n/qgis_zh_CN.ts