[Qgis-user] translate qgis into Chinese

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Thu Aug 29 08:36:10 PDT 2013

????

Welcome to the QGIS project, Xiluo!

 >I am fined at C++ programing as well as Python programing

Do you have a certain area of interest / module where you would like to
join the development?

As Werner described, the way to start contributing to the codebase is by
creating a fork on github and sending pull requests.

If you are developing a new function, it is usually a good idea to
discuss it on the qgis-developer mailing list first to get some
feedback. A list of responsible developers for the different parts of
the codebase can be found here:
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/Project_Organigram#Code-Maintainers

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Marco

Am 28.08.2013 17:22, schrieb ??:
> Hi,qgis-user:
> I am a senior student majoring in Remote Sensing Science & Technology
> in China University of Geoscience (CUG for shorted) in Hubei,China,
>  and I  have been learning and developing QGIS for a while.
>         Noting that there is still no Chinese version of QGIS yet,I
> think maybe i can make some contribution to doing its translation into
> Chinese. I am fined at C++ programing as well as Python programing,and
> I have taken GIS courses for almost two years thus i have enough
> fundamental knowledge about GIS and Remote Sensing. Absolutely,I am
> not  mailing this for fun and wasting both my and your time,i have got
> a lot from Open Source,and hope for joing it and make some
> contribution for it. For example,i have translated lots of strings in
> QGIS into Chinese for my work a nd shared the qgis_zh_CN.qm on the
> internet,and also,i have totally translated SEXTANTE,the famous qgis
> plugin,into Chinese and added some of my own algorithms,which was
> shared out on the internet too. So,if there is anywhere that i can
> help to popularize QGIS in China,please mail me back and let me konw.
>        Hope for your reply!
>        RichardXIE
>

> **

Dr. Marco Hugentobler