[Qgis-user] Four band raster displaying funny

Andrew Harfoot ajph at geodata.soton.ac.uk
Mon Dec 2 08:36:12 PST 2013

Interesting!

Just found that you can override the GDAL behaviour of adding alpha
interpretation (this is the default as described in the GTiff format
spec here <http://www.gdal.org/frmt_gtiff.html>) by adding the GDAL -co
command PHOTOMETRIC=RGB. Not sure how this tallys with the YCBCR colour
model used by JPEG though?

Cheers,

Andy

--