[Qgis-user] QGIS Server 1.8 getPrint returns empty map

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Feb 14 00:33:54 PST 2013

Thanks Marco,

Unfortunately it's only an internal server which cannot be accessed
from the outside.
No luck so far even with x/y exchanged. Is the BBOX parameter
necessary and in which order should coordinates be?

http://10.101.21.28/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?MAP=/usr/lib/cgi-bin/vienna/vienna.qgs&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetPrint&TEMPLATE=Composer
1&Map0:extent=48.0,16.1,48.4,16.6&BBOX=48.0,16.1,48.4,16.6&CRS=EPSG:4326&FORMAT=pdf&DPI=300&TRANSPARENT=true

I also created a version using a metric CRS to test if that could
cause problems but same results.

Maybe we could have an example project (based on QGIS sample data) and
a working getPrint request for this project. I would be very thankful
if someone could provide such.

Best wishes,
Anita