[Qgis-user] Problem loading map using QGIS web client on Windows 7

zbynek zbynek.janoska at cdv.cz
Thu Jan 24 01:07:28 PST 2013

Thanks,
that was part of the problem, however not all of it.
Now I corrected the link, but still, the problem pertains.

I found that the problem is in layerTree object, namely
layerTree.root.firstChild is null, therefore
layerTree.selectPath(layerTree.root.firstChild.getPath()); doesnt return
anything and program is stuck in loading mode

zbynek