[Qgis-user] 1.7.4 Offline edition, strange bug if more than one layer is captured offline

F T oukile at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 07:12:37 PDT 2013

Hello,

We are testing QGis for an offline edition project with PostgreSQL /
Postgis layers.
As version 1.8 seems to have other offline edition problems, we use 1.7.4

But the following problem appears :
The test is very simple and reproductible, I only move a point and I create
a new one.

- Test1 : if only one layer is captured offline, it is OK.
I move a point and add a new one, then synchonisation with
PostgreSQL/Postgis is fine.

- Test 2 : if 2 layers are captured offline, it is not OK.
I move a point and add a new one, then synchonisation is wrong : only the
new point is add, the moved point is not moved.
I only modify the point layer the same way as test 1 (the other layer is
not set in edition mode).

Have you ever notice this kind of bug if more than one layer is captured
offline ?
Will 2.0 still have this problem?

Is is a QGis pb, I setup the database to log all operations, and in test 2,
the UPDATE operation is not sent to the database as it should be.

Other infos that might give a clue :
- In the Spatialite database, it seems OK, in each test I have a
log_geometry_update line.
- I only move the point and don't modify the attributes
-The point layer is named test_pr and has an integer key given by a
sequence (nextval ...)
-The other layer is a multiline layer named test_agglomeration and has an
integer key given by a sequence (nextval ...)

Thanks for your help

Fabrice