[Qgis-user] lost 'fetch python plugins' and vector menu

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 08:07:02 PDT 2013

another user reported in a separate thread of this same list a few days ago
(subject is "Fetch plugins missing")

"I had to remove python-pyspatialite to get a correct installation of
python-qgis and get the python plugins working"

It's always a good idea to look for existing solutions in the mailing list
before posting...

cheers
Etienne