[Qgis-user] Romanian INSPIRE Geoportal

Duarte Carreira DCarreira at edia.pt
Thu Jun 6 05:01:11 PDT 2013

Hi there.

You can see the WMS link of a service when you click on it on the services page (at the bottom you can see the links for rest, soap, and wms). I checked it out, and it seems the wms url points to an internal, not public, machine...
http://arcims-1/imggis/services/Ortofoto2005/MapServer/WMSServer?request=GetCapabilities&service=WMS

I suggest you contact them and ask to make it public. It really does not make any sense having the rest url public and not the wms url.

Duarte