[Qgis-user] Romanian INSPIRE Geoportal

Thibaut Gheysen gheysen.t at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 23:57:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

I already contacted them but, until now, no answer. That is why I try to
find a solution other than hoping they decide to open (or make public) a
wms service.
Furthermore, the aims of INSPIRE is to share data in open formats in order
to facilitate their dissemination. Then, why using a rest interface rather
than a wms service ? Very frustrating to have to use (paid) ArcGIS because
it's the only to access those data.

Thibaut.