[Qgis-user] TauDEM

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 00:00:25 PDT 2013

Hi Leo,

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:59:04 +0800
Leo Kris Palao <lk.palao at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. I go to fetch phyton plugin in and install Sextante.
> 2. I install TauDEM 5.0.6 Command Line Executables for 64 bit Windows
> PC<http://hydrology.usu.edu/taudem/taudem5.0/TauDEM5Exex64.zip> for
> ArcGIs 10.
> 3. I install MPICH2
> 4. I configure TauDEM under sextante and specify MPICH2/OpenMPI bin
> directory (path is C:\Program Files\MPICH2\bin) and TauDEM command line
> tools folder (path is C:\Program Files(x86)\TauDEM\TauDEM5Exe)

As I can see, you setup all correctly and TauDEM should work with
this settings.

> I tried running taudem but it is not running correctly, it says *Could not
> load model watersheds. model ALGORITHM:saga:catchmentarea(parallel)*

This message not related to TauDEM, you see this message because
SAGA provider is not enabled. Please look for another messages
in SEXTANTE History and Log window.

Also can you try to run any TauDEM tool from pure commandline and
see if it works? For exmaple simplest one — PitRemove.

--
Alexander Bruy