[Qgis-user] Polygon digitalization

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Mar 19 13:17:24 PDT 2013

Hi Stefan

Did you try a developer version (e.g. nightly build)? I think my
workaround does solve the problem for most usages. It does not solve the
problem only if you do avoid intersection to background layers and those
layers are not editable.

>I would really love to see a propper fix for that and that
>digitizing can not silently end up in incorrect results.

Then you might consider contributing to the geos project
(http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/).

Regards,
Marco