[Qgis-user] Desktop: Convert GRID to ASC bug?

Jess Clark mapperjess at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 13:18:56 PST 2013

Wondering if this is a bug in QGIS desktop ...

Trying to convert from ArcGRID to ASC using Raster | Conversion |
Translate. I select the ADF file from the GRID as an input, change the file
time for the output to ASC, choose my target SRS, and then check out the
GDAL code before running the conversion.

Everytime, the software ignores my selected output type and uses the
GeoTIFF conversion engine instead. I have to manually edit the code to use
AAIGrid switch instead, despite my choice through the GUI.

Is this documented as a bug? Am I understanding this correctly?[image:
Inline image 1]