[Qgis-user] Distinct Colors for American Map

Sasa Sullivan sasssaa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 12:56:56 PST 2013

Thank you you Lee, there are some very interesting and useful maps on both
sites and I like the simple interactive map of the census data, something
like that would be great for the genealogy application I am attempting as I
would like to have others interact with me in viewing and uploading their
own data. I would like to do something like that (much later) and did not
see that QGIS had interactive web applications as part of its program.

I went to an Esri conference recently and they were promoting web based
applications for mapping, this is one reason I decided to go back to QGIS
even though I did not find any information on it for doing so. Overall I am
very pleased with the 2.0 and the community of people willing to help.
Again my thanks, I am going back to my tutorials:)

Best Regards,

Sasa