[Qgis-user] How to get QGIS Mobile Web Client (as presented at FOSS4G)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Oct 9 23:21:11 PDT 2013

Hi C,

As we said at FOSS4G this is pretty new development and not yet fully
ready. There is a repository on Github, but it should be better aligned
and integrated with the Desktop web client.

Please be patient until we have done this work. We will announce it on
this mailinglist, probably sometime in November.

Andreas