[Qgis-user] Time Manager Fail

. digitalmaps at cox.net
Fri Oct 18 09:31:16 PDT 2013

Time Manager doesn't work with either 32 bit or 64 bit version on WIn 7
64 bit.

Time Manager layers don't save. When reloading project, layer listing in
Time Manager is blank, empty.

Also, there is an issue with data points not being visible if their
beginning time index isn't the same. Layers with a later time index are
not displayed. This can be corrected by fast forwarding to the time
index where all are visible, then forcing a layer reload in Time Manager
settings. After that all layers display properly.

The animation works until you save the project, exit, then restart.
Then, no layers in Time Manager.

This is with a blank, new project file.

I tried this with three dozen layers and it failed. I tried this with a
dozen layers and it failed.

... deleted QGIS 1.8 and scrubbed all config files.
... installed 32 bit and alternately 64 bit QGIS 2.0.

--
Stay Frosty!