[Qgis-user] Plugin's

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Aug 8 11:48:51 PDT 2014

You'll need to be a little more specific. A few plugins are known to
have broken in the upgrade from 2.2 to 2.4

Sometimes even once the fix is released, you actually need to manually
delete the old plugin files and reinstall the plugin for it to work
right. I believe this technique may apply to OpenLayers.

Please be more specific about which plugins stopped work, what version
you are using, what operating system, did they stop working on upgrade
and are you receiving error messages or can you describe how the plugins
are failing?

Thanks,
Alex