[Qgis-user] Plugin's

Zeke Davidson davidson.zeke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 12:15:56 PDT 2014

Thanks Axel, I'm not on the machine right now. But the version is Valmiera (2.2? I think) and it's running on OSX. I upgraded some time ago and it's  been fine for ages. And today I got a bunch of messages telling me there were broken plugins. I can send a list later tho.

Thanks for the reply.
Zeke Davidson