[Qgis-user] Enhancing Raster Images

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Tue Aug 12 12:28:51 PDT 2014

Hi,

I suppose blending is not the best solution, because i depends on other
layers.
Why don't you use transparancy tab of the properties of the raster?
There you can set pixel values to be transparent (0-100%). In your case
from 0 to 0 value 100% transparent
Then change render type to Singleband pseudocolor on the style tab and set
individual color for any value.
In your case add 1 to the list and select a color for it.

Zoltan