[Qgis-user] Velocity Difference Calculation?

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sun Aug 17 15:42:59 PDT 2014

The part of me that screams deadline thinks maybe you toss it into
excel/calc and derive time then join that info back the distance
portion. The minute I finished that sentence that might work for a few
lines/distance - but you might have more than a few points/lines in the
problem.

To quote a person I once knew "That's a thinker".