[Qgis-user] Fwd: Running EPANET from QGIS

Francesco Liva fr.liva at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 00:31:27 PDT 2014

Hello

About my problem, I forget to say something very important, but did not mention as I was considering it done. But it is not solved.

I am working with MAC and EPANET is installed with WINE version 1.7.16. That is using a C drive. It is difficult to give to QGIS the right path for the execution of the EPANET application. If I give the following path: /Applications/EPANET2.00.12.app.    It does not work.

Can I still use it on a MAC?
Thankyou

Best Regards
Francesco Liva