[Qgis-user] Opening Raster from ESRI .GDB

Michael Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:56:00 PDT 2014

Hi Even,

Thanks a lot for the quick response - I really appreciate your work in
dealing with the GDB files!

That sounds great! Let me know if you need more data examples and such.

Just a quick question - .gdb is not typically forward and backward
compatible across Arc versions, right? [I've definitely had .gdb files that
don't work in QGIS, while some do, so I have assumed that it was due to
versioning issues - is that right? Or should I be doing some
trouble-shooting?]

Thanks again, and best regards,
Mike