[Qgis-user] Making border lines disappear

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jul 30 07:27:39 PDT 2014

Hi,

This is an anti aliasing issue that many rendering libraries have. I
doubt there is much the QGIS developers can do. It is beyond the control
of the QGIS developers and an upstream problem of the rendering in the
qt-library.

The AGG rendering library solved this issue: see
http://www.antigrain.com/screenshots/ and search for "adjacent polygons"
in the text.

I will forward this to the QGIS developers list.

Andreas