[Qgis-user] Symbology Export

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Mar 10 07:59:12 PDT 2014

Hi,

Actually it is not tied to DXF, but DXF was the reason why it was
introduced. It is just generic OGR feature styling.

Maybe it should be removed/hidden/disabled because DXF now has its
separate export. Maybe assign Marco Hugentobler to this ticket as he
worked on this.

Unless someone wants to work on it and improve it.

Does it not work at all with KML? Not even a simple line color?

Andreas