[Qgis-user] How to represent Water Bore/Borewells in 3D view using qgis..?

josef k groundwatergis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 05:01:13 PDT 2014

Carlos,
I just made a pull request for Qgis2threejs to enable the use of multiple
DEMs to illustrate geological layers: http://goo.gl/rVUwmn
I do not know about your usage but for me this is revolutionary in the FOSS
world.
(I considered using wireframes for the subsurface layers but ended up not
doing so, although it was not an obvious decision: http://goo.gl/vWN3kr)
/Josef