[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.6 projected graticules

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Nov 2 08:38:41 PST 2014

My hack was to write a short python script that does a more dense line
(You choose the spacing between lines, default nodes are every degree I
think).
https://github.com/wildintellect/pyGraticule

Then I cut it to extent and project it into the final projection I want.
The extra density makes it easier to label what you want to. However the
table values are always in Lat/Lon so you'll need to use the field
calculator to pull out the X/Y after projection if you wanted projected
coordinate labels.

Maybe someday I'll have time to add the idea to QGIS directly.

Thanks,
Alex