[Qgis-user] Creating DEM from ASCII Coordinates

berounba beroubt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 05:56:34 PST 2014

My ASCII values are regular gridded (are there?) like:
 (That is beginning and ending of the ASCII-File in ESPG:31468)

 4460690  5550999 320.85
 4460691  5550999 320.90
 4460692  5550999 320.92
 4460693  5550999 320.92
 4460694  5550999 320.90
 4460695  5550999 320.92
 4460696  5550999 320.81
 4460697  5550999 320.67
 4460698  5550999 320.64
 4460699  5550999 320.74
 4460700  5550999 320.80
 4460701  5550999 320.71
 4460702  5550999 320.59
 4461150  5551000 323.81
 4461151  5551000 323.71
 4461152  5551000 323.62
 4461153  5551000 323.53
 4461154  5551000 323.42
 4461155  5551000 323.35
 4461156  5551000 323.26

Using Raster -> Conversion -> Translate I've got the error
	ERROR 1: At line 1, found 5550999.000000 instead of 5551154.000000
for nBlockYOff = 0
	ERROR 1: X:/tmp/DGM/DGM 1/DGM_dgm.txt, band 1: IReadBlock failed at
X offset 0, Y offset 2+

Running Raster -> Analysis -> Grid on the layer after RMC save as Shapefile
results in an GeoTIFF-File with "nan"-Values

What is going wrong?